EPF Claim for Form 10C: Here we will guide you to apply for Form 10C under EPF claim. Before that it is must to know about Form 10C and requirements during the form submission. Form 10C is to claim the amount which is accrued by Employer 3.33 percent share, which also consist of minimal value of PF Corpus as benefits. This minimal amount claim under flexi benefits plans, is applicable for EPF accounts holder who has completed minimum term period.
EPF account under UAN portal allows you to use Claim Form 31, Form 19 and Form 10C. It is mandatory to select apriority form as per the term of completion. In this article, we are on to use Claim 10C, which allows employee to claim minimum fund under PF Corpus benefits. EPF account holder, will also be able to track the Claim Status once they have applied form below given process. The process is simple but it is requested to follow the steps form below guide as they are written.
Requirements to Fill Form 10C in UAN Portal:
There are basic information required before you go to file Withdraw EPF amount Form 10C in UAN portal. So before going to file the form, make sure you have got everything in your hand which are mentioned below.
- Aadhaar Number must and should be liked with mobile number
- PAN number
- Account Number which is submitted while EPF account creation
- Bank Brank Address and Name of locality
- Email address and Mobile number
How to file Form 10C for EPF Online Claim:
This is very smile, as everything has been made online and employee should be worried about his EPF account. The process of viewing the account status, current date amount and Aadhaar verification etc. are easy through UAN Online portal. It would be easy for you to follow below given steps and acclaim form 10C amount form your EPF account.
- Open your browser and go to UAN official portal
- Select online services and click on Claim (Form -31, 19 & 10C)
- A page with list of your details will displayed and option to enter your last 4 digits of AC number
- Enter your Bank account last 4 digit, then click on proceed for Online claim option at bottom
- Here you need to verify your detail listed as mobile number, PAN, DOB, UAN number and etc
- Click I want to apply for and select “Online Pension Withdrawal Form 10C” option
- Fill your communication address and then fill Aadhaar number
Note: Aadhaar number of employee must be linked with Mobile number for e-verify of Aadhar number with Aadhar OTP.
- Click on Get Aadhaar OTP and wait for OTP to be send to your mobile number
- Once e-very is done with Aadhar number, your claim process is completed successfully
- Clicks on PDF generate, to generate a whole receipt of your account that will be a proof
This successful option generated in Green after OTP has been verified is proof of your EPF Form 10C has been submitted. Once the PF Final Withdrawal Form is submitted successfully, it will take hardly 4 working days to deposit your claim amount into employee account.
It is advised to verify account number, mobile number, email address, communication address, and PAN number along with Aadhaar number before submitting your claim. Incorrect data might failed the task of claim under EPF Form 10C. Account number verified but me active, as this will be primary account of deposited. EPF Claim Form 10C under UAN portal online, transfer the amount as per terms & condition using online transfer only.
Hope that you’re now able to Claim your EPF amount under Form 10C from UAN portal Online. This must have been a simple process, as you have got all required details in hand. If you are not able to apply Form 10C in UAN portal, you can write to us in below comment section. Mention your requirements and error caused to un-successful submission of FORM 10C. Our team will work on your request and will submit you easy process to acclaim EPF amount using Form 10C.