PF Balance Check Without UAN Number
PF Balance Check Without UAN Number: Employee Provident Fund Organization also called as EPFO is a mandatory act for all the salaried employee of India who belong to government and private sector employees as well. Through this act, every employee in Indian will have a deduction of 1.2% from their basic salary every month and all the money will be saved in their EPFO account. But the use of saving all the money is that, once your retire or reach the age of 58 you will be allowed to withdraw the money and under different circumstances you can withdraw the money saved in your EPFO account early as well.
After saving the money, during the retirement you will receive a lump sum amount of money from the government which can be used as your retirement money and can be used for future planning. Some of the times you are allowed to withdrawn the money from EPFO balance under different circumstances and in order to do so you have to constantly check your PF money from your EPFO official account.
So, in order to check you always need the UAN number and the password associated with it as well. And in case if you do not have your UAN number, you can still check your PF balance which is why we are writing this article.It means that even without your UAN number you can still check your PF balance which is something every should know and if you want to learn the same, then follow the below process.
Why to Check PF Balance Without UAN Number?
Well as a EPFO member you might be wondering why would someone need to check their PF balance. And the EPFO is quite simple where every Salaried employee is deducted 1.2% of their salaries and once the amount is saved up by the EPFO association you can view all the details from your account directly.
But some of the times you might not have your UAN number and what if you want to check your PF balance. So do not worry if you do not have your UAN number right now because you can check EPF balance even without UAN number.
The reason to check PF balance is quite normal for any of the EPFO member because every employee need to make sure what amount they have in their PF account right now and make better preparations for their future based on the money they have in their account. And in order to do so you can simple follow the below steps which is quite a simple way of doing this and you might need some government ID proofs which are mentioned below.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
How To Check PF Balance Without UAN Number
So if you do not have your UAN number, you will still be able to check the EPF balance without and let me show you the basic steps through which you can check EPFO balance without your UAN number.
- So the first step is to go the EPF official website homepage from here or visit epfindia.gov.in from your browser directly
- After that click on the link with the text “Click Here to Know your EPF Balance”
- Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the EPFO Member Balance Information section
- Next you will have to select your state and then click on the EPFO link from there
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar card number or PAN card number
- Then click enter your password details to get your PF balance directly!
Check PF Balance By SMS
If you have a registered mobile number that is linked to your UAN account then you can even check your PF balance and status via SMS service and you can check the EPF Balance via SMS where you won’t be needing to check EPFO balance without UAN number.
- Step 1: First you have send a text message to 7738299899
- Step 2: Enter “EPFOHO UAN <ENG>” as text body in the SMS
- Step 3: Now, send the SMS and now you will receive the SMS notification which will include the EPFO balance status along with last total PF amount as well
Check PF Balance by Miss Call – Short Cut to Check PF Balance Without UAN Number
Have you ever heard of this short cut method to check your PF balance where you only have to send a miss call to a given number and then all your PF balance details will be sent to you via SMS. If not, then you can read the below steps where you will learn how exactly to setup miss call service to receive PF balance updates.
- Step 1: First you have to send Miss call to 011-22901406 via UAN registered mobile number
- Step 2: You will receive EPFO balance and details to your number via SMS
I thank you for reading this article which was all about how you can check EPFO balance without UAN number directly. I would like if you can share this article with your friends and family so that they can use PF balance check without UAN number.