EPFO UAN Login Process – UAN Member Login Guide
EPFO UAN Login: Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is an Indian government subsidiary committee and department which deals with the Provident fund of all salaried employees across Indian. In the Year 1952, Indian government made a new act with the name “Employee Provident Fund Act” which has a lot of amendments under the law.
But the main thing to understand is that Employee Provident Fund in short EPF is a beneficiary scheme for all salaried employee i.e, both Private sector and government sector-based employees. Most of the registered private sector companies which deal with IT and other companies registers their newly joined employees under the EPFO act and make it a mandatory thing to add value to the scheme.
In this article you will learn more information about the Employee Provident Fund Act, and what basically PF means to any employee.
At the same time, we will cover other topics such as the process for UAN Login through their official web portal. Moreover many users are facing issues such as UAN no login problem which we have thoroughly discussed below.
What is Employee Provident Fund?
So, you should now have an understanding that this is a regular participation which is seen across India among millions of employees in all sectors of government and private as well. The EPF organization will deduct around 12% of your Basic pay every month and take that as the Provident fund deduction. It the same with both the government sectors and private sector employees where you will receive your salary slips and on it you can find your UAN number which is called as Universal Account Number.
After severing your complete tenure of employment or during early stages as well you are allowed to take out the money from Provident Fund (PF). So, it means that you save the money and your employer also participates by saving some from their side. But at the end you are the master of the money which you can withdraw right away or after sometime depending on the situations and eligibility.
What is UAN – Universal Account Number?
It is very important for you to understand what is UAN because this will server with you during your whole employment tenure even if you change your employer during the period of your complete tenure service. All the Provident fund PF money deduct from your basic salary will be saved by the government under your unique UAN number. And that is why it is called Universal Account Number which is very important and you should not share it with others.
This UAN number can be used when you want to log in to your EPFO Member portal in order to check your PF money or to withdraw PF using UAN.
EPFO UAN Member Login – UAN Member Portal Login
Once you have your UAN number which is basically present on your front side of the salary slip and now you would like to check your PF balance right away which is a correct thing to do. Every EPFO UAN Member login process would be the same as the below steps.
- Open your browser and then go to EPFO UAN Member Portal Login page from
- Once you are on the homepage, you will find on the right sidebar the UAN Login New Portal
- Here you have to enter your information and then click on the “Sign In” button
- Now you have completed your UAN Login process which allows you to check your PF balance right away without any waiting.
UAN Login Problems – UAN No Login
If you have your UAN number and you are trying to log in to your account but it seems like there is some error and you are not able to access your EPFO account. Do not worry because this only happens when you have entered the wrong UAN number and many people think that UAN No Login error is caused due to some other issue.
How to Solve UAN No Login Problem
- It is quite easy to solve this issue and troubleshoot this with the below steps
- Wrong UAN number
- First check your UAN number and see if the entered number is 12 digits
- If it is 12 digits then please re check it with the UAN number on your salary slip
- Wrong Captcha
- It is mandatory to enter the captcha which is used to prevent unauthorized access to your account. So, make sure you enter the correct captcha every time.
- Forgot UAN Password
- If it seems like all the above issues are correct then the only problem is with your UAN Password which you need to recheck.
- If you forgot your UAN Password then simply click on “Forgot Password” button to get a new one
- Wrong UAN number
Once you try out these methods you will surely log into to your EPFO UAN account in no time. But make sure to not share your information with others.